The Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plain Gang (Gang Members Report!)

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
B-anj-amik steps through the doorway of the offices of the Volcanic Plains Gang.

He chitters:

"Hey. I'd like to join up, specifically with the Plains Gang, if that's possible."

B-anj-amik

Record 6/6
Gang Boss 0
Sig Style (Claw)
Sig Location (Castle)
Dirty Trick
Sneaky Trick
Gang Member (Open)
Gang Member (Lost Slot)

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
B'anj'amik enters the compound, and chitters:

"I have defeated the Honorable fighter Blackclaw, Boss! Thanks for the help you've given me so far."

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Do you intend to stay on the Yakuza path? Meowth kick Kendaz behind if you leave. If you intend to stay you can join. "

Rathan

First Post
"I am not one for the goodie goodie paths...and the darker path is too evil for me... the only one thar fits my "style" if you will is the Yakuza path...I intend to stick with this path as long as I am a fighter here...... but I do hear there are some here that can convert... I wll stay clear of them Master...... thankyou for accepting me....I will take on the location of the Plains as well......."

Tori has join the Hell Swamp Gang!!

Rathan

First Post
"I have lost Kandaz....and to a little girl to boot... please don't punish me....I underestamated her skills.... please forgive me......."

Tori Sadoshi

Ciaran

First Post
Four massive zombies bear a palanquin into gang territory. A small man in a bronze mask descends from the palanquin.

"I come to claim the power of the hells," he says.

Remove ads