• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aeson said:
We could ask the board for donations but at the rate things are going today the board may not be here in a year.
I'm certain the thread is a joke, it's gotten more and more off the wall. I'm sure ENWorld will be here for years to come. As long as you like 4e. :D

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
hafrogman said:
I'm certain the thread is a joke, it's gotten more and more off the wall. I'm sure ENWorld will be here for years to come. As long as you like 4e. :D
I'm sure it's just a joke. I don't like 4e but I'll still be here any way.

Mycanid

First Post
Reveille said:
:confused: What is this firefly thing you speak of?

It was a one season sci fi type series on TV that they went and made a movie for (and even some rpg's iirc).

It is greatly loved amongst certain circles.

I certainly enjoyed both the movie and the tv show episodes. Might be worth your while to pick it up. :)

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
hafrogman said:
1. See Mycanid post.
2. Joss Whedon's sci-fi space western.
3. Your birthday present.
I've seen the show but don't have the DVD. My birthday is in July.

Hint hint hint

Mycanid

First Post
hafrogman said:
Yay! Fungus!

I haven't seen you around (at the same time as me) for ages! How ya been?

Pretty good Hafrog ... pretty good. :)

Am visiting Alaska right now until the end of May.

How about yourself?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aeson said:
I've seen the show but don't have the DVD. My birthday is in July.

Hint hint hint
Technically it's supposed to be for people who haven't seen it. But I suppose I could make an exception. . . especially if you have friends or family who haven't seen it that you will lend to or watch with.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads