• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Mycanid

First Post
Aeson said:
I've seen the show but don't have the DVD. My birthday is in July.

Hint hint hint

asdcattivo.gif

hafrogman

Adventurer
Mycanid said:
Pretty good Hafrog ... pretty good. :)

Am visiting Alaska right now until the end of May.

How about yourself?
I've been much the same as always. Workin'. Sleepin'. Workin' some more. Alaska, eh? Nice time of year to be there, I imagine?

Mycanid

First Post
hafrogman said:
I've been much the same as always. Workin'. Sleepin'. Workin' some more. Alaska, eh? Nice time of year to be there, I imagine?

Yes indeed ... nice and cold and snowy.

Just how I like it. ;)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Reveille said:
:heh: And I didn't get you anything. :eek:
You got me a very nice thread.

But really, as I said to Aeson, it's mostly about the sharing of the show. People who haven't seen it need to watch it. People who watch it then need to share it with others. So, once you have watched it, I will expect you to make your friends and family watch as well, assuming they haven't already.

Mycanid

First Post
hafrogman said:
You got me a very nice thread.

But really, as I said to Aeson, it's mostly about the sharing of the show. People who haven't seen it need to watch it. People who watch it then need to share it with others. So, once you have watched it, I will expect you to make your friends and family watch as well, assuming they haven't already.

I agree with this one Hafrog. :)

Mycanid

First Post
hafrogman said:
Is it still? Nevermind. Guess it's too far north for Spring.

Late spring here this year for some reason.

I like it, but the local gardeners are not so thrilled about it.

Last year was similar and the various berry crops were mostly ruined. :\

hafrogman

Adventurer
Mycanid said:
I agree with this one Hafrog. :)
It's a habit my family taught me well. There is more than one series of books that my family has at one point or another had three copies of.

One for my parents.
One for me once I moved out.
One to lend out to others so they could share in the fun. :D

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
hafrogman said:
Technically it's supposed to be for people who haven't seen it. But I suppose I could make an exception. . . especially if you have friends or family who haven't seen it that you will lend to or watch with.
I have people I'd like to see it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads