• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Relique du Madde said:
6pm? What do you do?
Surf EnWorld, general Internetting, compile, work on homebrew and watch TV (I watched four episodes of SG1 this morning).

I also do some chores around the house every once in a while and help my mom with the grocery shopping. For this my mom lets me have $100 a moth from my SSD account to spend however I like.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Reveille said:
I am aware that I can download it, but I'm one of those people that like owning an item in physical form. ;)
Burn it to DVD. :p I know what you mean. I hope you can find it on region 1. You should be able to change your dvd drive in your computer to different regions. I think the change can only happen a couple of times before you have to pick a region to stay with.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah... specially since "slaving for the the man" in my case means working as a manager at my family's restaurant for 10 bux an hour on nights when the place is dead.

Aeson

The new computer works well. :D I had an issue with the wireless antenna effecting the speakers. I moved the antenna away and that seemed to work.

Azeroth never looked better. :cool:

It has two video cards. I'd like to get another LCD monitor to plug into the second one.

Aeson

Relique du Madde said:
Yeah... specially since "slaving for the the man" in my case means working as a manager at my family's restaurant for 10 bux an hour on nights when the place is dead.
There could be worse things. Be grateful for what you have.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads