• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Hiya Bront

I can't believe how quiet this place has gotten. :\ No monk, no women, no warlock. No wonder.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Relique du Madde said:
Everyone's out on vacation.. that or they are trying to convert multiple threads into hive threads.
We did the assimilation stuff before.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Bront said:
I Hope that was more than 2 years ago. If that was 2 years ago, you got swindled out of a fortune. Tech wise, it looks closer to 3-4 years old for that price.
yep. Got it back in '01. It was a top of the line machine back then. Also came with a bunch of software that I didn't need. Couldn't even use the software now if I wanted too (damn XP updates; can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. :\).

Bront said:
As for squirling away money (Saw your later post), you can probably get something decient for around $1000 now if you don't mind building it yourself. Probably closer to $1200 if you need to buy an OS (and you probably do). Laptops have come down in price, but a gaming laptop is uber expensive. Laptops with video cards decient enough to play games made this year start around $1000-1200, depending on what else you want (Memory, HD space, CPU, all of which is more important for general use).
When I do get a new machine, it won'nt be a top of the line machine as I have no need for one. Prolly be fine with 1 gig of RAM, I don't the machine to be so blazing fast that I won't be able to play MOO2 on it. Actually, I just might dip into my inheritance to get a new computer. Should have plenty left after buying an (new) HDTV. Of course, I'm not so sure, as I don't wat to spend a fortune on a sound system I'll never get to use the full potential of [bedroom].

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aeson said:
We did the assimilation stuff before.
borg_assimilation_faces.gif
Your image link is broken. :\

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads