The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
As someone in living Texas, I'm not sure I'm allowed to laugh at the prospect of living in New Jersey or not.
From the mighty Thor #356, where Hercules "recounts" a battle with Thor.

1642023402973.png

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Sounds like Theros. :cool:
(but without the pastor endorsements)
Listen, while I'm not running a MtG-based D&D campaign, Theros actually still had plenty of material I can use. The stereotypes that exist, existed in the MtG setting previously, and were just ported into the setting book -- not that that's good, per se, but I can understand why it happens that way. But it still has good material beyond the stereotypes and fanservice.

The book I was posting in response to has a good chance to be a train wreck, no matter which way it goes.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
As someone in living Texas, I'm not sure I'm allowed to laugh at the prospect of living in New Jersey or not.
I've lived in New Jersey most of my life. Feel free to laugh! By any metric, New Jersey is easily the absolute second-worst state to live in, in the continental US...

...Just in front of all the others... :D

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I've lived in New Jersey most of my life. Feel free to laugh! By any metric, New Jersey is easily the absolute second-worst state to live in, in the continental US...

...Just in front of all the others... :D
Maidenhead Bagels in Lawrenceville closed, the state is dead to me.

(Hm. Maybe if that Bakery/Restaurant across from Rutgers is still open it might be worth saving)

Remove ads