The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
This calls for champagne!

In celebration of the latest (and likely the final) OGL/SRD announcement, here's the recipe for my favorite champagne cocktail:

A Glass of !$#@$# Champagne
  • Chilled brut Champagne
Fill a chilled champagne flute with Champagne. Hand it to me, and then go away (leave the bottle).

All joking aside, here's a tasty Champagne cocktail that I enjoy on warm days:

Summertime
  • 1/2 ounce St. Germaine
  • Champagne (or sparkling wine)
Add the St. Germaine to a chilled champagne flute, fill with sparkling wine. Serve.

If that's too sweet for you, here's Hemmingway's favorite:

Death in the Afternoon
  • Absinthe
Rinse a chilled champagne flute with absinthe, then fill with champagne. Serve.

And here's a classic for you grogs out there:

French 75
  • 2 oz. dry gin
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/2 oz. lemon juice
Shake the gin, lemon juice, and sugar with ice, strain into an ice-filled Collins glass. Fill with champagne and serve.

Cheers!

Last edited:

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
This calls for champagne!

In celebration of the latest (and likely the final) OGL/SRD announcement, here's the recipe for my favorite champagne cocktail:

Summertime
  • 1/2 ounce St. Germaine
Add the St. Germaine to a chilled champagne flute, fill with sparkling wine. Serve.

If that's too sweet for you, here's Hemmingway's favorite:

Death in the Afternoon
  • Absinthe
Rinse a chilled champagne flute with absinthe, then fill with champagne. Serve.

And here's a classic for you grogs out there:

French 75
  • 2 oz. dry gin
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/2 oz. lemon juice
Shake the gin, lemon juice, and sugar with ice, strain into an ice-filled Collins glass. Fill with champagne and serve.
Im on my way to meet my date at the bar. I'll be having me a Cognac Sazerac. Cheers!

Scribe

Legend
Gonna walk my dog and bask in some victory sunlight.

Con Air Breakfast GIF by ScreenJunkies

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
It feels good.
Deep down, it felt kind of silly being so irate at "Big Corporate" over what's ultimately "just a game." But when there are so many other massive, truly intractable problems in the world to feel utterly helpless about, it's so, so, so great to see that winning is possible. And maybe the next battle will be a little bigger, and the next BBEG will fall a little harder.
It feels good!
This is how I felt. "Not this too, can the corps just NOT ruin one thing I love?".

Bask in this victory. Drink up choom, you earned it. But remember, nobody dies of old age in Night City. Eventually, the corps get us all.
David Martinez Glitch GIF by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Always funny to see just how bad it was, vs what is in my memory. Unlocking the cheat code on that level was a blast.

Your memory is not always at fault. Many graphics designed for CRT screens look significantly worse on LCD. And high res upscaling can also introduce artifacts not present in the original.

He's are a couple examples, chosen slightly at random:

Remove ads