The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I just learned that Pedro Pascal is 10 yrs older than me and i'm not sure how i feel about that.

He's more than 20 years younger than me and I know exactly how I feel about that.

I just learned who he was (thanks Google - I have somehow missed everything he's been in but Buffy... and I have few memories of the details of the show). I also learned I'm apparently right in between you two age wise.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I just learned who he was (thanks Google - I have somehow missed everything he's been in but Buffy... and I have few memories of the details of the show).
Oh, man. He is routinely the best thing in any production he's in and, in the past decade or so, has picked great projects to be a part of.

Even if you have no interest in watching Game of Thrones (which is a lot, in every sense), it'd be worth watching a YouTube supercut of him there, as the most charismatic swashbuckler ever. (And someone who doesn't quite know when to turn that stuff off, alas.)

Also amazing in Mandalorian and The Last of Us.

He's more than 20 years younger than me and I know exactly how I feel about that.
GIF by MOODMAN

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I just learned who he was (thanks Google - I have somehow missed everything he's been in but Buffy... and I have few memories of the details of the show). I also learned I'm apparently right in between you two age wise.
The Mandallrian is one of my all-time favorite Westerns. It's legitimately good.

Remove ads