The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
main-qimg-5fdb2bb4ef4eb174a71194b4b9dcedf0
fa3.jpeg

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So, speaking of religions and halflings and hated things, I need a new cell phone by the end of the month. Android, under $300 would be great, could do $500 if it's worth it. PIxel 5A? (Only two more years of life?) Help!

Ryujin

Legend
So, speaking of religions and halflings and hated things, I need a new cell phone by the end of the month. Android, under $300 would be great, could do $500 if it's worth it. PIxel 5A? (Only two more years of life?) Help!
AT&T, huh? I maintain a Seattle number for my trips out there and kept getting bothered about upgrading, so I wouldn't get cut off. Bought a A52s 5G dual SIM, for no particular reason.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
AT&T, huh? I maintain a Seattle number for my trips out there and kept getting bothered about upgrading, so I wouldn't get cut off. Bought a A52s 5G dual SIM, for no particular reason.
My old model is so hated that neither AT&T nor T-mobile will support it. (Apparently it had volte until it updated to android 10? I have no idea how that works). 5G here I come.

Ryujin

Legend
My old model is so hated that neither AT&T nor T-mobile will support it. (Apparently it had volte until it updated to android 10? I have no idea how that works). 5G here I come.
The phone that they're telling me would no longer work is a A51-5F (international version, with simultaneous dual SIM and Micro SD). They list the regular A51 as being compatible because it'll do 4G, however, because my phone isn't exactly what they say is compatible they tell me that it won't connect, even though it does 4G. Bull. Do you know how hard it is to find a phone that will simultaneously do dual SIM and a Micro SD? The only other phone I've had that did is a Microsoft Lumia 950. Loved that phone.

Remove ads