• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
<- altered a bit. This has been coming to my mind about other things (none of them actually involving the word identity) recently. :-/

Sure. But this is a D&D (and other RPG) forum, so the ways in which that specifically manifests is what I am concerned with currently.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Either some don't realize that other people are responding to folks that you apparently have on ignore in some of these threads, or you're having a very hard time keeping up with your own arguments.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Either some don't realize that other people are responding to folks that you apparently have on ignore in some of these threads, or you're having a very hard time keeping up with your own arguments.
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Thomas Shey

Legend

Its sometimes extremely clear that the one particular poster I have on ignore is a heavy participant in a thread (there's one other at least who has me on ignore, but this particular poster is pretty recognizable just from the kind of responses he gets).

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Its sometimes extremely clear that the one particular poster I have on ignore is a heavy participant in a thread (there's one other at least who has me on ignore, but this particular poster is pretty recognizable just from the kind of responses he gets).
I have one of those. I always end up screaming "WHY ARE YOU ALL ENGAGING WITH THEM?" at the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads