• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Ryujin

Legend
....I usually think of the toppings on pizza as things you eat, not as things for display.

Which is why, to date, my "Putting lots of cool-looking feathers on a pizza" restaurant concept has yet to take off. Just have to get the right influencer, I guess!
It's all about the Instagram influencers. it's not like they actually eat the food. That would ruin their figures.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Seriously though, these allergy meds make me feel like I'm suspended in Jell-o. I don't know what kind of fiendish plant is blooming in my neighborhood, but it's at least CR 10.

Is it the prescription stuff? I took Attarax in high school, and that stuff <bleep>ed me the <bleep> up... It was a choice between shambling med-zombie and having allergy attacks, passing out and going face-down on my desk during class.

Of course, the up side was that if I accidentally took two of them, I'd have a paradoxical reaction and be bouncing off the ceiling. :p

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Seriously though, these allergy meds make me feel like I'm suspended in Jell-o. I don't know what kind of fiendish plant is blooming in my neighborhood, but it's at least CR 10.

Could be worse. You could be suspended in gaffa.

...weird allusions aside, I once had the allergies from pollen so bad my eyes were crusted over. I feel your pain.

The tried a meger, but they didn't reach an agremeent. I wonder if we could see Mattel franchises adapted into D&D settings.

Mattel and Hasbro Enter into Licensing Agreements to Launch Monopoly: Barbie Edition, Transformers Hot Wheels, and Transformers UNO

Ryujin

Legend
Is it the prescription stuff? I took Attarax in high school, and that stuff <bleep>ed me the <bleep> up... It was a choice between shambling med-zombie and having allergy attacks, passing out and going face-down on my desk during class.

Of course, the up side was that if I accidentally took two of them, I'd have a paradoxical reaction and be bouncing off the ceiling. :p
Sounds like what happens to me if I drink Nyquil and drink a Coke.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
The smoke reaching all the way from the far north down to South Carolina today has me thinking of the "Report on the Weans" from the CBS Radio Workshop from 1956. Archaeologists from the future investigate the fall of civilization on a certain continent.

Last edited:

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Sounds like what happens to me if I drink Nyquil and drink a Coke.

You're not supposed to DRINK it!

Dolla dolla bill, y'all!

wxxtvbhw.jpg

Remove ads