The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
What the heck is odd about ketchup on a hot dog? That's hiw they are normally...?

I think legendary columnist Mike Royko said it best, if anyone wanted to put ketchup on their hot dog, they would have the right to do so, but "It is also their right to put mayo or chocolate syrup or toenail clippings or cat hair on a hot dog. Sure, it would be disgusting and perverted, and they would be shaming themselves and their loved ones. But under our system of government, it is their right to be barbarians" (via Chicago PBS affiliate WTTW via mashed.com)

I've been tempted by this a number of times but have never yet pulled the trigger. I used to get their pizza every year when I was in Chicago for Adepticon, but I haven't been in a few years.

I recommend it when you can afford it. Also, make sure you can eat or store it all at once; it takes up more space (in your belly or freezer) than you think. The hot dog kit also does a good job, but is even more of an excessive charge if you think too much about it.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Loving bards, which I do.

theyre-coming-and-theyre-going-to-kill-you-legion.gif

Remove ads