• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Now here's the thing. A sad little grocery store hot dog, that you've tossed in the microwave? Sure, throw some ketchup on that (especially when combined with boxed Mac n' cheese). A real, serious sausage though? Mustard and onions are it. Maybe some pickle relish, if you're feeling frisky.
I'll happily microwave a hot dog for my kids but I swear a piece of me dies whenever they put ketchup on it. But I still love them because I know their brains aren't fully formed yet and they are incapable of making properly informed, moral choices.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I'll happily microwave a hot dog for my kids but I swear a piece of me dies whenever they put ketchup on it. But I still love them because I know their brains aren't fully formed yet and they are incapable of making properly informed, moral choices.
I mean, easy enough solution, don't have ketchup on hand. I would eat ketchup on approximately anything, but it's easy enough to leave out. I also only keep hot dogs around to microwave for kids, can't stand the things boiled and grilling isn't currently a realistic options.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Arguing over the best toppings for a hot dog is akin to a heated debate about the proper deployment of Cheez Whiz.

....I can understand that there might be a dispute, but I fail to understand what depths of the human condition occurred that made the dispute necessary.

You take that back right now! You're a monster. No, you're a pineapple on pizza loving bard.

1643311966656.png1643312041611.png1643312068346.png

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Onions sure, but that's a topping, not a condiment. I enjoy a wide range of mustards, and none I can think of would go well with chili. One of the local restaurants defaults to mayo and ketchup, which is sacrilege

Microwave hot Dogs are a lifeline when you've got kids

Sure, there's an age before we enforce hot dog etiquette, even with ketchup.

Remove ads