The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
You guys do realize you are arguing your personal campaign lore as immutable facts about the overall game, right? You should not care what some stranger on the internet is doing in their home game that you will never participate in.

"But, but, they might be claiming that their game does good things (which it obviously doesn't, because only mine does the good things!!)!!!!!"

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
You guys do realize you are arguing your personal campaign lore as immutable facts about the overall game, right? You should not care what some stranger on the internet is doing in their home game that you will never participate in.
BUT THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!

Reminds me of this comic, from the excellent "Hark, A Vagrant" comic strip by Kate Beaton.
1711577039639.png

The note from the artist explains it further:
"The Incroyables and Merveilleuses are my favorites, gosh I tell ya. What they wore was once a political statement, but then they gave up on making statements, and that was a statement. Or some such.
Anyway, as I was saying earlier (in part one) I think it's funny when people complain super loud about how 'hipsters ruined' this or that as though if hipsters would just go away the problem is solved and you can go back to wearing plaid shirts too or something. Because I mean, directionless youths have always appropriated things and made them annoying."

Remove ads