The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

MarkB

Legend
There's clearly contingent of gamers who think that no game should ever have errata at all, and a bigger one that has a probably unreasonable idea of how much errata is nearly inevitable (and not making any distinction between design errors and editing errors).
And also the contingent who want the errata, but only if it agrees with the way they've been houseruling it. That contingent isn't so cohesive, because no two of them agree on what it should look like.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
OP: "I know it's controversial, but what if you did this thing in 5E that most other RPGs do?"

Some Posters: "Get a rope."

(If your brain added in "New York City" you're old.)
I had never seen it just don't remember seeing that ad before, and I'm old enough that I should have. (Though maybe Pace was not for sale on Cape Cod at that time?) That said, I have to say that I did not expect the punchline to be lynching.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I haven't bought salsa in years...it's usually cheaper to just make it myself. (I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with lots of fresh produce.) I'll give you my recipe if you want it; it's pretty simple.

But when I was growing up, my mom would only buy PaceTM Picante Sauce...and so I grew up thinking I hated picante sauce. Because seriously: that stuff in the jar tasted just like spaghetti sauce without the basil.

Remove ads