• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Not connected to the above:

That's ... a couple of remarkably reasonable posts, in pretty close sequence. Are you feeling OK? Should we start checking the closets for pods?

Scribe

Legend
SGPVZLyEL_KLigBiKVffjnvWRGBqs0OoInXihW8ZWvU.jpg

5Kkr3XbTx4uyVbQkY5U-G5eSEyeX3h1lWbEQUSDdKIg.jpg
Ahead of its time.

ichabod

Legned
If only that actually worked on clients.

Client - Asks three questions.
Me - Answers three questions.
Client - Asks second and third question again, as if I didn't already replay to them.
Me "As per my previous email..." and proceed to answer last two questions again.
Client - Asks third question AGAIN.
Me - :mad:
My favorite was:

Coworker: Asks for data.
Me: Provides data, and preemptively answer the question I know they are going to ask.
Coworker: Asks the question I knew they were going to ask.
Me: "As per my previous email..." and copy the answer from my first email.
Coworker: HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT I DIDN'T READ YOUR EMAIL!

Hussar

Legend
Speaking of words and language and whatnot. Is there a word for being able to guess who the other poster is in a conversation with another poster, even if you cannot see that poster's posts due to blocking? It's both a kinda warm fuzzy feeling and a disappointment at the same time.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Speaking of words and language and whatnot. Is there a word for being able to guess who the other poster is in a conversation with another poster, even if you cannot see that poster's posts due to blocking? It's both a kinda warm fuzzy feeling and a disappointment at the same time.
I think we need to coin a neologism for this. How about "postcognize"? Hmm...nah. I would read that as "thinking after the fact."

Or "intuitveil"?

Blah.

I've got nothing.

Remove ads