• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Legend
Never great when one starts their day before the sun rises (imo) but man your ability to not only incorrectly understand what you read, to then declare your reading as objective truth, and to then somehow extrapolate an Elf Game to your particular (incorrect) reading and our blighted reality?

You are wrong my dude.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Never great when one starts their day before the sun rises (imo) but man your ability to not only incorrectly understand what you read, to then declare your reading as objective truth, and to then somehow extrapolate an Elf Game to your particular (incorrect) reading and our blighted reality?

You are wrong my dude.
That sounds to me like you support emotionally-deep orcs, but in fact pig-faced innately-evil orcs is objectively the correct type of orc to have in your game. And I think you have to agree that Spawn of Fashan is objectively the best implementation of pig-faced orcs available, as should be obvious to everyone.

Am I doing it right?

Scribe

Legend
That sounds to me like you support emotionally-deep orcs, but in fact pig-faced innately-evil orcs is objectively the correct type of orc to have in your game. And I think you have to agree that Spawn of Fashan is objectively the best implementation of pig-faced orcs available, as should be obvious to everyone.

Am I doing it right?

We just need you to equate Orcs to some real world group, and we are good to go.

I think I may be ill. Really not in the mood to complain about people complaining about other people today. Just makes me feel tired and hypocritical for some reason.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I think I may be ill. Really not in the mood to complain about people complaining about other people today. Just makes me feel tired and hypocritical for some reason.
If your first sentence is serious, get well soon.
If you're being ironic, get well soon?

I feel you, though, it does get tiring sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads