• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Sounds like a cool idea! Less effort could be just a small members meetup someplace like TotalCon (which we've just missed), or the new Rising Phoenix con coming up in April, or BostonFIG, which hopefully might get back to in person this year or next. :)

If there's a mess of EN Worlders at those conventions, that's a cool idea. You might want to send up a flare asking who is apt to be going to them - April isn't far away.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
When I'm scrolling through a thread and see Those GuysTM are commenting in it.
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

darjr

I crit!
Do we need a Roll20 ORR thread? Is it just me or is it weird there wasn’t one?

I posted on like a news item but then saw it in the general news post.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I feel that people should only find attractive things that I find attractive. I think this quite strongly, that my preferences should be considered the default for absolutely everyone, and that doing something counter to my preferences (like finding unattractive things somehow bafflingly attractive) should be against the law. Such people should be charged with aggravated and extreme mopery, and punished to the fullest extent of the Law.

G

Guest 7034872

A law against mopery...that'd put more teenagers in jail than ditch-weed ever did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads