• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
A pizza is a toast under the unified cube theory of foodstuffs.

cube-rule-food-01.jpg
SO YOU'RE SAYING A BIG SLICE A LA NEW YORK IS A TACO

AND A DEEP SLICE ALA CHICAGO IS A BREAD BOWL

AND IF I TURN A PIZZA UPSIDE-DOWN ON ANOTHER PIZZA IT'S A SANDWICH

GOT IT

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I'de never order this.... but I'd eat it :ROFLMAO:

Most pizza places in brazil are "Rodizios". I don't know the word for it in english. but the waiter approaches your table with a pizza of one or two flavors, and you can ask for slices of it if you want. when that waiters leaves, another comes with a different pizza, and that goes on and on. It's usual for a restaurant to have more than 30 different toppings for their pizzas.
This parallels the way charruscarias (sp?) work in the US. I wouldn't have thought of pizza as supporting that model.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Ah, the "is it a sandwich?" question. It always comes up, and it always has the same answer.

Q: Is (example) a sandwich?
A: Only if you want it to be.

Seriously--you can define "sandwich" in several ways. So if you have a deep-seated psychological need for pizza to be classified as 'an open-faced sandwich,' you should do so. Classify away!

But getting others to agree with you on the Internet is an exercise in futility. Case in point: (gestures broadly at the forum)

Ryujin

Legend
Pineapple is actually a really common topping here.

I think most Americans would save their vitriol for New Zealanders, who seem eager to open up a can of Chef Boyardee and dump it on 'za.

Of course, I am increasingly of the belief that New Zealand (and Australia) aren't real countries, and have just been made up in order to spread tall tales of, among other things, pizza desecration.
New Zealand was just invented by John Windham so that he had a place for his mutants to run away to, in "The Crysalids."

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
But getting others to agree with you on the Internet is an exercise in futility. Case in point: (gestures broadly at the forum)

That's why you need to go Galaxy-brained and change you goals!

Old hotness is arguing with people on the internet to get them to agree with you.

The new hotness? Arguing with people on the internet to get them to disagree with you.

That's right, CleverNickName. Don't play the haters' game- change the rules.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
That's why you need to go Galaxy-brained and change you goals!

Old hotness is arguing with people on the internet to get them to agree with you.

The new hotness? Arguing with people on the internet to get them to disagree with you.

That's right, CleverNickName. Don't play the haters game- change the rules.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Would it be trolling if I said I already disagree with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads