• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
That reminds me that I need to get off my ass and get a Jalapeno IPA going before summer is gone.

First, it came for your pizza.

And you made light of it.

Now, it comes for your beer.

200px-Bottle-ChapeauExotic-1.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR LAUGHTER NOW?

Not bad. I'm sticking with Coors light tho as I will actually drink that.

I went with Bud Light simply because it's the #1 selling beer by a large margin, just like D&D. But I'd pay to see a movie where Burt Reynolds smuggles a truckload of D&D books across the Mississippi, while being chased by Patricia Pulling and Jack Chick.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
OD&D: Moonshine. Little of the ol' backyard still. Homebrew at its finest. Yee-haw!

AD&D: Ardberg Scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. The purplish verbiage of Gygax, like the peaty flavors of Ardberg, are either a selling point or a serious barrier to enjoyment.

Holmes Basic: Hendrick's Gin. It seems like a lot people in the know rave about it, and yet ... it's gin.

Molvay/Cook: Flor de Cana 18 yr rum. Deceptively simple, yet you keep returning to it.

BECMI: Jose Cuervo. Everyone has had it at one point. And everyone has gotten sick on it, too.

2E: Southern Comfort. If you have to ask ....

3E: Fireball! At one point, it seemed like a great break from the past ... a great idea. But in retrospect ....

4E: Green Chartreuse. Some call it bracing. Some call it abrasive. It's definitely a taste to love or loathe.

5E: Tito's Vodka. Everyone likes it! But you know, it's vodka.

Remove ads