The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
The solstice always feels a lot more "midsummer day" to me than "first day of summer"...

Screenshot_20220613-063816~2.png

Hussar

Legend
Holy crap. Good lord, I thought it got hot here. We're still in the mid 20's during the day. Been loving the weather this year to be honest. August is going to be those kinds of temperatures. Yikes.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Holy crap. Good lord, I thought it got hot here. We're still in the mid 20's during the day. Been loving the weather this year to be honest. August is going to be those kinds of temperatures. Yikes.
My friends from Florida laugh when us folks in South Carolina mention the heat and humidity. This is a bit unusual for early June for us I think. We usually have a few weeks each summer with consistent highs of 100 F or so and not getting below 80F until after 2am. They're more common in July and August.

I'm not looking forward to the reports from Central America this summer and in the coming decades :-(

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
My friends from Florida laugh when us folks in South Carolina mention the heat and humidity.

I'm not looking forward to the reports from Central America this summer and in the coming decades :-(
From what I can tell--living some bit up the East Coast from you--it's not that it gets all that much hotter or more humid; it's that it doesn't let up.

Remove ads