The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
You--whoever you are--exhumed a twenty year old thread about alignment?

Be you, I guess ...
Look, I don't care about how you do alignment in your game, but you have to use alignment languages! It really, really bothers me when people don't use them -- they're playing the game wrong, and, more importantly, not how Gary intended it to be played.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Look, I don't care about how you do alignment in your game, but you have to use alignment languages! It really, really bothers me when people don't use them -- they're playing the game wrong, and, more importantly, not how Gary intended it to be played.

That's why I only played Assassins in 1e.

Alignment languages were the original Pokemon, and I had to get 'em all!

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
1657658487241.png

Someone posted this as a review of Solis People of the Sun on dtrpg. 🙏

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
It's true! Ernest from Wisconsin had a promising career in insurance sales, but threw it all way for games. David from Minnesota was a talented computer programmer, but invested his energy and time in games instead. The "hobby" eats people and spits them out! You need to join my group MAADDD, Mildly Annoyed About Dungeons & Dragons and Diplomacy! We're taking a stand on this important issue, and bringing it all the way to the Supreme Court!

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
It's true! Ernest from Wisconsin had a promising career in insurance sales, but threw it all way for games. David from Minnesota was a talented computer programmer, but invested his energy and time in games instead. The "hobby" eats people and spits them out! You need to join my group MAADDD, Mildly Annoyed About Dungeons & Dragons and Diplomacy! We're taking a stand on this important issue, and bringing it all the way to the Supreme Court!
This is where we play the metallica no? Though I think it is a little funny, when seeing how much arguing about D&D goes on, and thinking "where does one come up with this ... ?"

Remove ads