The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
The speed with which you respond to what you think you've read is more important than taking the time to read carefully and actually understand it. I mean, if you even bother to read at all and don't just assume what a post says based on the thread title.

You don't understand! The problem isn't the person who doesn't bother reading posts, the real problem is people who write posts. Because if you write a post, you have a responsibility to make sure people read it correctly.

And in doing so, you can't make it too short, because then you haven't explained it. And you can't make it too long, because then who is going to read what you wrote.

Really, you should only post tik toks showing how you would have danced an explanation.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
You don't understand! The problem isn't the person who doesn't bother reading posts, the real problem is people who write posts. Because if you write a post, you have a responsibility to make sure people read it correctly.

And in doing so, you can't make it too short, because then you haven't explained it. And you can't make it too long, because then who is going to read what you wrote.

Really, you should only post tik toks showing how you would have danced an explanation.
Nick Offerman Dance GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...

Both?
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Dont underestimate the TL; DR

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Remember that time when there was an argument on the Internet, and someone actually managed to change someone else's mind?

Yeah, me neither.
@FitzTheRuke has me feeling more copacetic about the idea of an invisible, hidden combatant still imposing disadvantage on ranged attacks for enemies within 5'. I don't know that I'm entirely on board, but I would be more sanguine about it if my DM so ruled.

Ryujin

Legend
To avoid saying something intemperate, elsewhere, I'll just present you folks with a link to the .GIFs that my friend Seth made, to cover every occasion:

Remove ads