• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Hardly. There are several threads dedicated to sandwiches. Right Snarf?

… I’m sorry. I’ve been in a catatonic state since I thought I saw someone write that they used CONDENSED MILK as a pizza topping.

This is sure evidence that “New Zealandism” is some kind of post-apocalyptic zombie virus, and it’s spreading quickly.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
… I’m sorry. I’ve been in a catatonic state since I thought I saw someone write that they used CONDENSED MILK as a pizza topping.

This is sure evidence that “New Zealandism” is some kind of post-apocalyptic zombie virus, and it’s spreading quickly.
Yeah that's a bridge too far, even for me.

EDIT: I Googled "milk pizza" and I was not prepared. Apparently it was a "hot new food trend" or whatever back in 2017. You know, around the time that kids were eating Tide Pods.
1641237768848.png

1641237725521.png

1641237807709.png
Even this self-described hipster is proud to have missed that trend.

Last edited:

Bolares

Hero

We put condensed milk in A LOT of sweet pizzas. Chocolate, strawberry, chocolate+coconut, banana... all those and more go really weel with condensed milk.

Asisreo

Patron Badass
We put condensed milk in A LOT of sweet pizzas. Chocolate, strawberry, chocolate+coconut, banana... all those and more go really weel with condensed milk.
I think we should put them back to Old Zealand if they keep acting up like this...

Remove ads