• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Someone's biting my rhymes.
Forced Entry Kick GIF by Beastie Boys

For anyone interested in playing a pbta or fitd style game, I highly recommend not listening to anyone on this site. There is a learning curve--you might want to watch an actual play online and it will take 3-4 sessions for everyone to adjust. But they are still basically role playing games. It's not some radically different experience, nor one that you are somehow incapable of understanding because your first rpg was 5e.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
For anyone interested in playing a pbta or fitd style game, I highly recommend not listening to anyone on this site. There is a learning curve--you might want to watch an actual play online and it will take 3-4 sessions for everyone to adjust. But they are still basically role playing games. It's not some radically different experience, nor one that you are somehow incapable of understanding because your first rpg was 5e.
...Are these things people are telling you? Here? Because I'll fight them

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

If certain styles of games were being judged by the advocates for those games as opposed to the games themselves, they would have negative players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads