The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Except that so often they do, don't they? People rarely make much effort to hide themselves online anymore.
Not if i posted it or on Reddit, if I post on FB then yeah my RL friends and family will see it. But anywhere else there's like a .1% chance.

Posting a meltdown here lets you vent knowing that there's very little if any blowback/fallout if you're going to vent because of other people that you interact with on a daily basis.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Not if i posted it or on Reddit, if I post on FB then yeah my RL friends and family will see it. But anywhere else there's like a .1% chance.

Posting a meltdown here lets you vent knowing that there's very little if any blowback/fallout if you're going to vent because of other people that you interact with on a daily basis.
Unless I show it to your family. 😝

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I thought a mod had interfered over a particularly rude post, but it seems I was just blocked and that's why I couldn't see the offending posts anymore. I guess that's my first block on the forums... Eh, I guess that's fine.

I should've posted here instead of in that thread, though.
Please interpret my Like as a "Care" react a la Facebook.

RDT_20220815_0840374807498996579316294.png

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"And so, that still leaves out the question of if the order of things changes it being pizza or not. Crust only on bottom? Is two layers allowed? Cheese above or below sauce or both? Where do the toppings go? etc... How some of you can even stand to eat it while imagining it's pizza is beyond me!"

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
"And so, that still leaves out the question of if the order of things changes it being pizza or not. Crust only on bottom? Is two layers allowed? Cheese above or below sauce or both? Where do the toppings go? etc... How some of you can even stand to eat it while imagining it's pizza is beyond me!"
Some of the D&D arguments on these boards really are like this:

THIS IS THE ONLY PIZZA HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?!
1660587641849.png

OMG NOT PIZZA WHAT EVEN IS THIS?!
1660587718493.png

Come on folks, it's the same "pizza," just upside down. What's the big deal?

Attachments

• 1660587613624.png
    1660587613624.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 35

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Some of the D&D arguments on these boards really are like this:

THIS IS THE ONLY PIZZA HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?!
View attachment 257733

OMG NOT PIZZA WHAT EVEN IS THIS?!
View attachment 257734

Come on folks, it's the same "pizza," just upside down. What's the big deal?

Ok. I'm willing to say that it needs crust on the bottom to be counted as a Pizza... (I can imagine how delivering them upside down in a box would go over -- but then again, just saw a movie with sandwiches with bread in the middle....).

Ryujin

Legend
Ok. I'm willing to say that it needs crust on the bottom to be counted as a Pizza... (I can imagine how delivering them upside down in a box would go over -- but then again, just saw a movie with sandwiches with bread in the middle....).
"Well how did you do them? That's way too much bread."

Remove ads