Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
BEHOLD!

untitled-20-1024x576.jpg

hmmmm..... needz moar pineapple.

Snarf Zagyg

Tuna waffles!?

No. I never eat tuna waffles for breakfast.

Instead, you make those, and you put 'em in a blender and make 'em a smoothie so you can drink it down real smooth like. Don't want to blend it too much because you need to keep a little ... chunkiness ... to the tuna.

Add 1/4 ounce of maple syrup, a few shots of espresso, and a cup of gin and then you've got yourself a hearty breakfast in a mug!

Snarf Zagyg

A Brief Digression About Pizza

Snarf
: So, this is a cool pizzeria! I really like this slice with prosciutto and artichoke heart and kimchi.

Customer: Well, you might say that. But they used to have this amazing pizza with peanut butter and jelly as topping.

Snarf: Oh. Okay. Not familiar with that. What happened?

Customer: Well, all of these pizza traditionalists kept complaining about the pizza. They said it wasn't real pizza because it didn't have pepperoni. Complained about how it replaced the pepperoni pizza on the menu.

Snarf: Oh ... sounds bad?

Customer: Yeah! They made our lives miserable! Every day, complaining about the PB&J pizza. And how they wouldn't eat it. It was so bad that fights started. Management started throwing out people for even talking about pizza toppings.

Snarf: Ouch! So what happened?

Customer: Well, eventually the pepperoni lovers went to another pizzeria. And this place decided to replace the PBJ pizza with the prosciutto, artichoke heart , and kimchi pizza. The olds like the prosciutto, and the young 'uns like the kimchi.

Snarf: Awesome! I love it too!

Customer: Harumph. No you don't. Us PBJ lovers still come here just to tell you that you don't love that pizza. And we will keep coming here until they put PBJ on that kimchi monstrosity.

Snarf: Cool cool. So, have you ever heard of irony?

Customer: What? Is that a pizza topping?

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
A Brief Digression About Pizza

Snarf
: So, this is a cool pizzeria! I really like this slice with prosciutto and artichoke heart and kimchi.

Customer: Well, you might say that. But they used to have this amazing pizza with peanut butter and jelly as topping.

Snarf: Oh. Okay. Not familiar with that. What happened?

Customer: Well, all of these pizza traditionalists kept complaining about the pizza. They said it wasn't real pizza because it didn't have pepperoni. Complained about how it replaced the pepperoni pizza on the menu.

Snarf: Oh ... sounds bad?

Customer: Yeah! They made our lives miserable! Every day, complaining about the PB&J pizza. And how they wouldn't eat it. It was so bad that fights started. Management started throwing out people for even talking about pizza toppings.

Snarf: Ouch! So what happened?

Customer: Well, eventually the pepperoni lovers went to another pizzeria. And this place decided to replace the PBJ pizza with the prosciutto, artichoke heart , and kimchi pizza. The olds like the prosciutto, and the young 'uns like the kimchi.

Snarf: Awesome! I love it too!

Customer: Harumph. No you don't. Us PBJ lovers still come here just to tell you that you don't love that pizza. And we will keep coming here until they put PBJ on that kimchi monstrosity.

Snarf: Cool cool. So, have you ever heard of irony?

Customer: What? Is that a pizza topping?
Animated GIF

Remove ads