• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Ryujin

Legend
Other worthy inclusions as corporate rivals for the fightin' scientists of Tesladyne: Buy'n'Large (the movie WALL-E), Buy More (the TV series Chuck), Spacer's Choice (from the video game Outer Worlds, "It's not the best chooooice, it's Spacer's Choice!")...

Actually, there are a few great wacky evil corporations in the Outer Worlds, with ridiculously catchy jingles. Rizzo's ("Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! It's Rizzo's!") came immediately to mind, as did Autni Cleo's.
I would add in S-Mart from the Evil Dead franchise, just for that big box store option. "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I would add in S-Mart from the Evil Dead franchise, just for that big box store option. "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

I thought S-mart was a convenience store.

Wayland and Yutani would be fun companies to add to the mix.
S-Mart was definitely a K-Mart reference. No one sells shotguns in convenience stores. :)

Ash : Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Remove ads