The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I feel like people being alarmed that "they're giving Jesus stats!" have missed a couple of previous forays into this particular mythos.
  • Fantasy Wargaming: The Highest Level of All!, by Bruce Galloway (1981), contains its own game, which includes stats for Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God. Also, the legions of Hell, so you can do a direct comparison, powers-wise.
  • In 2013, Murder of Crows Publishing put out Stats for Jesus, which is exactly what it says on the tin. Statted for D&D 3.5E/PF1E.
Less alarm, and more face palming.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
What about a What If? episode where Thanos's snap isn't random, but keeps the 50% who most make life better for other living things, and gets rid of the other 50%. Which heroes (if any) would try to undo it? Which heroes (if any) would be among those gone? If it wasn't 50-50 by species, what percent of humans would be left? Would Thanos, be certain he'd be among those left himself, or would he wonder? What about the people no one would expect who vanished/didn't?

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I get jumping in and providing a humorous or meme comment in a thread. I don't know if that one was mostly a failure to be thought out or a failure to be funny. Tripling down on it seemed inane though.

Remove ads