The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
It would be mass chaos!
GIF by Ghostbusters

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Seriously though, why do we even have bards and paladins? A bard is just a rogue with a lute, and a paladin is just a fighter who went to church (once). Cavalier? You mean "fighter with a pet horse." Assassin? Funny way to spell 'rogue' if you ask me.

Monks, barbarians, artificers, friggin psions... This game is already pretty complicated, why complicate it further? On purpose?

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Seriously though, why do we even have bards and paladins? A bard is just a rogue with a lute, and a paladin is just a fighter who went to church (once). Cavalier? You mean "fighter with a pet horse." Assassin? Funny way to spell 'rogue' if you ask me.

Monks, barbarians, artificers, friggin psions... This game is already pretty complicated, why complicate it further? On purpose?

You ain't wrong.

Ryujin

Legend

Because power creep.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases