The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Ryujin

Legend
God, the new VW electric bus is so sexy (for those of us who knew and loved the originals).
Oh, how I remember them. If they followed the original design principles of the well known Flower Child transport, then it's powered by a hair dryer motor. Regular visitors to the rental cottages I went to, as a kid, had one. Half the renters would have to come out several times, over the two weeks that they generally stayed there, to push the damned thing up the fairly gentle hill that it couldn't make it up.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Secret corporate board room meeting:

"You know, if we all just lay off a bunch of people, that will help the economy and our sales will go up, right?"

Also, a visiting 'celebrity' means I'm going to have a #%!@ time getting to the bagel shop Saturday morning if I want to get breakfast there do to road closures. And here I thought parades and races were annoying.

Ryujin

Legend
Secret corporate board room meeting:

"You know, if we all just lay off a bunch of people, that will help the economy and our sales will go up, right?"

Also, a visiting 'celebrity' means I'm going to have a #%!@ time getting to the bagel shop Saturday morning if I want to get breakfast there do to road closures. And here I thought parades and races were annoying.
Imagine how we felt in Toronto when the fences went up for the G20.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Also:

Wait... so you mean if a product that is usually 3rd quarter moves to 4th quarter then this year's 3rd quarter will look like garbage and the 4th quarter will look super... and the year will be about steady. I never would have guessed!

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Also:

Wait... so you mean if a product that is usually 3rd quarter moves to 4th quarter then this year's 3rd quarter will look like garbage and the 3th quarter will look super... and the year will be about steady. I never would have guessed!
I think you meant to type "supply chain issues," right?

I’ve really become rather apathetic to this whole situation….I just not interested in drowning myself it all of this, my depression is already doing that of the consistent. I just want to enjoy playing…

I hate feeling so disinterested in the community but this is where I’m at.
For dealing with depression too:

Pig Hug GIF

For the rest:
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

My players have been accepted in a magical university to access its library. They will use this as "home base" for some time, and I'd like to make something fun (I mean, more fun than "you get advantage on your Lore checks about so and so") out of researching things in the library. I am not really sure of what I want to do, it's just that I feel there is something to be done to use library search as a prompt for adventure. Also, I know that research is generally not an exciting activity. People basejump for adrenaline, they hardly decide to enquire about the history of a medieval citadel near where they live, so I really wasn't sure it was something that could be gamified. I decide to head to the board and create a thread. Then I saw the overwhelming mass of threads about OGL and I thought it would be gone straight to page 17 in a few hours. So, in the exact spirit on this topic, this is what I didn't post in another thread.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
For dealing with depression too:

Pig Hug GIF

For the rest:
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+
Thank you.

I can at least say that Enworld seems to be one of the more reasonable sites that have delved into this whole debacle and all that has spiraled from it. Most people have been very reasonable and accepting of other’s opinions even when this whole things has flared so many emotions for everyone. Sure the occasional outburst or rude comment comes out but at least from what I have seen everyone has been keeping things relatively respectful and the mods have been doing a great job keeping things on track. Probably why this is the only forum I still frequent somewhat regularly to post or read a thread.

Remove ads