• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Joy tried to stand, but the magical effect of the fog overwhelmed her in her weakened condition.

[sblock= OOC]
>Start of turn: ongoing damage 5; roll Roll Lookup

>End of turn: save vs. blind= 5 (failed), roll included above
[/sblock]

[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], if you're not stunned or unconcious, you have your full suite of actions, including standard for attack (with -5 penalty due to blindness)

Everyone, if you bloody cursed enemy or kill one, mention me so I could move them immediately or simply move every cursed enemy (slide 1) and again, mention me so I know it has been done.

"Young mage, help please? Either drop those two down or prevent this one from reacting. At your convenience."

Waiting to see if there is a reaction to his call deva studies the gap and his opponent, judging the distance to Gils pilar and besieged marauder between paladin and warlock.

"Time for another history lesson! Even weak force can wreck havoc if it's highly mobile and uses precision striking at weak points in ponderous army. The lesson is reinforced by fairly recent events in Allarian Empire.
"

Shrugging at the failed attack Cyr takes a running start and shots by the marauder which swings in response, but hits only a wall where Cyr was.
Cyr runs by the marauder and jumps across the pilars again (he seems to be getting good at this) and then turns, an image of vengeful angel. Again rays of radiance shoot from his hand, all three touching the flesh of his enemies. The rays are weak again, but accurate and Brenwar supplied vulnerability that was just enough for the invoker to score another kill.

"Namely, invasion of demons was repelled by the plan for an all-out assault on the portal that gave demons access to your plane. Sir Glasston, along with arcane master Wellington Carenvale and weapons master Marcus D'Rawth, lead the remaining military forces in a climactic battle. While the main force attacked head on, Glasston, Carenvale, and D'Rawth sneaked behind the enemy lines to the planar portal.

At the portal, the three heroes encountered the half-demon general Amendfohl. In a long, difficult fight, the heroes defeated the half-demon, delivering a mortal blow which sent the demon stumbling back through the portal, Sir Glasston’s weapon still stuck in its chest.

Thus, striking at the largest weakness of the enemy, small force was instrumental in defeating the demons in Allaria."

OOC: Note that deva definition of fairly recent if somewhat fliud.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: R12 ->Athletics to jump (1d20+2=19) to P14 -> O15
m2 OA vs AC (Cyr); damage (1d20+11=18, 1d6+4=6) - MISS

Standard: Hand of Radiance vs Ref (m1; m2; s2); radiant damage (1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=30, 1d4+7=8) - m1 takes extra 3 due to vulnerability and dies triggering [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] pact boon (slide wc1 to K4) - Artemis GET HIM!

Minor: History appease the crowd (1d20+14=24) - gain +2 to next d20 roll (maybe I'll go for another jump, eh?!)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Lerrick was on the same platform as Joy. I couldn't find how she moved to the other column. I didn't put her there. Did someone teleport her?

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION] Seriously, that was some heroics! [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] can Artemis find and pick up Joy after she falls unconscious. The whole blind thing and allowed actions is messing with me. Also, is the fog effect 'start of turn' or 'end of turn'? as Joy took her damage at start.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Guess you didn't read my whole big post of Kauldron rescuing Lerrick.

ooc: Mistake number 12 in this adventure. What the hell is my problem! Having now read the post, and an epic post it wass, I have to say that Lerrick will be forever in Kaudron's debt. Thank you good sir :)

Lerrick smiles at the goblin, not knowing how or what happen, only that now she is safe for the moment. She then focuses her attention again on trying to aide her comrades. Crawling on her hands she moves slowly to the north of the column platform, spots a foe and closes her eyes, attacking the creature with her mind. However, the cleric can't pass the foes defenses.

[sblock=actions]
movement: crawl to current location
attack: 1d20+9 vs wc1 ref = miss
minor: none
[/sblock]

[sblock=Lerrick]

Lerrick: Half-Elf Cleric Lvl 5
Advantageous Conditions: Prone
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +2 Passive Insight: 22 Passive Perception: 17
Senses: Normal
AC: 16 Fort 16 Ref 15 Will 21
HP 47 1
Bloodied 23
Surge Value 11; Surges Per-Day 8 (0 Left)
Action Point: USED
Second Wind: USED
At will:
Astral Seal
Sacred Flame
Encounter:
Divine Fortune
Knack for Success
Healer's Mercy USED
Healing Word 2 2 USED
Bane USED
Hymm of Resurgence:
Daily Standard:
Life Transference USED
Beacon of Hope
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Can Artemis find and pick up Joy after she falls unconscious. The whole blind thing and allowed actions is messing with me. Also, is the fog effect 'start of turn' or 'end of turn'? as Joy took her damage at start.

GM: "Anyone who enters or starts their turn in the fog"

Blind gives -10 to perception checks, you grant CA, and all creatures have total concealment. Unless someone makes a Stealth check, you know where they are.

CaBaNa

First Post
AYE! Gil attempts to help Cyr by calling for the Horde, however the spell fizzles in his mouth. The scholar grits his teeth, the disdain of the crowd wearing on him.

Purple robes bursting forth from the webbing, Gil brandishes two small knives. Calling out to the crowd, What?! Webbing is stronger than steel! with his arms free, the wizard weaves a quick prestidigitation and cleans the area around him of leftover webbing.

The crowd cheers for the escape after being told how powerful the webs are, and the scholar nods to himself. Sorry Cyr, I'll bring it around.

[sblock=Actions]

Move

Standard Winged Horde on M2
auto miss vs will
psychic damage, target cannot take opportunity actions until the end of Dante Mephisto Gilgamesh's next turn

Minor Thievery to escape appease again CRIT

Save vs. Restrained 19+ appease SUCCESS (FINALLY!)

roll lookup

[/sblock]

[sblock=Readied Immediate Actions]

Phantasmal Henchman (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger: An ally within 10 misses an enemy with an attack.
Effect: Gil conjures a Phantasmal Henchman in a square adjacent to the target of the triggering allies attack. The Phantasmal Henchman stays TE of Gil's NT. Gil's allies can flank with the Phantasmal Henchman. As a move action, Gil can move the conjuration up to 6 squares. Once, before the end of Gil's NT, Gil can use the Phantasmal Henchman Attack power.

OR

Moonstride (Immediate Reaction)
Trigger: When an enemy moves adjacent to Gil.
Effect: Gil becomes insubstantial TENT, and shifts 2 squares away from the triggering enemy

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Gil Human Hybrid Wizard|Artificer multiclass Assassin theme Scholar
AC 17 Fort 16 Reflex 19 Will 17 (additional +1 from ranged attack 5 squares away Cloak of Distortion)
HP 5/36 bloodied 18, Surges 2/7 Surge value 9
Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 19, Normal vision
Second Wind: Used,
Saving Throws: +5 vs Fear Effects (Battle Hardened)
AP total 0, Speed 6, Initiative +6, Languages Common, Draconic, Elven
At-will powers; Thundering Armor, Winged Horde, Freezing Burst, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
Encounter powers; Twilight Falls, Phantasmal Henchman, Phantasmal Henchman Attack Power, Use Vulnerability, Shadow Step, Moonstride, Healing Infusion: Curative or Resistive, Orb Shift
Daily powers; Caustic Rampart
Action point; Demonskin Tattoo Gil resists 5 cold TE of the encounter
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads