The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home

As you arrive at the harbor, your eyes are drawn to what has to be the largest ship ever built anchored off shore. It is too large even enter the harbor, its many decks towering several stories above the sea below. The cheers of the crowds onboard can be heard even from here and a small flotilla of brightly-colored craft ferry spectators, gladiators, food, drink, weapons, armor, and more back-and-forth from the ship.

A bright pavilion has been erected on one of the piers with a massive cloth banner above it proclaiming Kolloseaum Competitor Registration. A balding goblin a fringe of wiry hair and cracked monocles looks up as the group approaches. "You look like a group that probably won't all die instantly. I'll take your papers if you have them and if you don't you can fill them out here."

Team Lineup
Ignatz (WEContact) - Half-Orc Barbarian 1
Rilissa (Faraque) - Shadar-Kai Swordmage 1
Sha'kar (VanderLegion) - Gensai Artificer 1
Corragan (Medina) - Elf Druid 1
Dina (Son of Meepo) - Artificer|Warlord 1

GM: Post your character's arrival here, preferably along with a statblock and a link to your character sheet. Also, @Faraque , please repost the group's final "contract". Once that is up and everyone has checked in here, the games will begin!
 

Attachments

  • Kolloseaum.jpg
    Kolloseaum.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

WEContact

First Post
Ignatz glances at the goblin absently, only barely registering his words. He had been busy grinning at the ship. The words take and papers drift across his mind. He had never seen a ship anything like that, and so naturally it delighted him. New things were fun. Papers latches on to contract, and together the words gain some momentum.

Ignatz looks at the goblin again with a puzzled frown, and then pulls a crumpled sheet of paper from a front pocket of the pack on his back. "Dot's the vun hyu vant, hey? Can hyu tell me who I'z fightin' vit, or haff I gots to vait a leedle longer?"

[sblock=mini-stats]Ignatz Jägerkin - Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1
Status:
Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 18, Passive Insight: 11
AC:17 Fort:16 Ref:14 Will:11
HP: 30/30 Bloodied: 15 Surge value: 7 Surges/day: 10
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused

Powers: Body of the Wolf, Howling Strike, Pressing Strike
Furious Assault, Swift Charge, Desperate Fury
Thunder Hooves Rage[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Faraque

First Post
Rilissa enters the harbor, and looks around. The large floating arena isn't difficult to spot fortunately. Flexing her armor, she tests her movement and then begins the short journey to the pavilion on board. Her paperwork in order, she hands it to the steward. Stealing a glance around ship, she looks for the other competitors in order to see who will share the glory of battle with her.

"This will be a splendid day for battle. Let the blood flow like wine and the ale even more so! Onward, to glory!"

[sblock="Stat Block"]
Rilissa Shandalar - Female Shadar-kai Assault Swordmage 1
Initiative: +1 Passive Perception: 9 Passive Insight: 9
AC: 19 Fort: 14 Ref: 14 Will: 14
HP: 27 Bloodied: 13 Surge Value: 6 Surges left: 9/9
Speed: 6 Languages: Allarian, Imperia
AP: 1 Second Wind: Unused

Powers:
Aegis of Assault, Lightning Lure, Greenflame Blade
Shadow Jaunt, Flame Cyclone
Frost Backlash

[/sblock]

[sblock="Contract"]
OOC:
Team "Go Hard or Go Home!"

------------
Combatants:
Shakar - level 1 Genasi Artificer
Rilissa - level 1 Assault Swordmage
Dina - level 1 Deva Artificer|Warlord
Corragan - level 1 Elf Druid
Ignatz - level 1 Barbarian
------------

------------
Fights 3

Round 1: I want to fight the hard enemies, and beat them to the objective without the enviroment killing us.
Difficulty: Challenging (The BBEG!)
Arena Challenge: Hazardous (Watch your step!)
Objective: Yes (GET THE FLAG!!)
To The Death (Do you really want to lose at 1/2 hp?)

Round 2: I want to beat the arena enviroment and finish the objective without the enemies beating us.
Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Brother!)
Arena Challenge: Extreme (OH CRAP! LAVA!)
Objective: Yes (NO! *YOU* GET THE FLAG!)
To The Death (I am not a pansy!)

Round 3: See round 2.
Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Sister!)
Arena Challenge: Extreme (EXTINGUISH MEEEEEE!!)
Objective: Yes (GAH! GET THE FLAG BACK!)
To The Death (It's just a flesh wound!)
------------
[/sblock]
 

VanderLegion

First Post
Strolling onto the docks, Sha'kar takes in the sight of the massive ship anchored out at sea. He approaches the pavillion and hands over his signed contract, then walks over to where he sees some other members of the team to wait for the remainder of the members.

"Is everyone prepared for the challenge?"[sblock="Stats"]Sha'kar Menoth Male Genasi Artificer
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Normal

Defenses:
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 14
Resist 5 Psychic

Vitality
HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges Left: 10/10
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: unused

Languages:
Allarian, Tsugo

Basic Attacks:
Melee Basic Attack: +2 vs AC - Quarterstaff 1d8
Ranged Basic Attack: +2 vs AC - Repeating Crossbow 1d8

Powers:
At-Will: Magic Weapon, Thundering Armor
Encounter: Burning Weapons, Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula, Void Assumption
Daily: Icebound Sigil
Item:Alchemist's Fire (1/1)

Weapons:
Quarterstaff - 1d8
Repeating Crossbow - 1d8

Conditions:

Crossbow Caster - Use Crossbow as implement for implement attacks
Voidsoul - Resist 5 Psychic damage
Arcane Empowerment - Empower magic item once per day + once per milestone (Augment Energy or Impart Energy)
Augment Energy - A weapon gains a +2 bonus as a free action once. A weapon can't be infused twice (lasts until next extended rest or until used)
Impart Energy - Recharge a daily magic item. An item can't be recharged twice in a day.
Arcane Rejuvenation - When an ally uses a daily magic item they gain 4 temporary hit points.[/sblock]
 

Medina

Explorer
Corragan looks out across the sea, breathing the salty sea air in deeply. For a moment he is lost in his thoughts,"Like home..." he mutters to himself.

Sha'kar's voice pulls him out of his thoughts and back into the modern day. "Huh? Ready? Oh, yes, of course."

[sblock="Stats"]Corragan - Elf Druid (Unaligned) Level 1
Initiative +3
Passive Insight 15; Passive Perception 22; Senses Low-Light

HP 28 Bloodied 14 Surge Value 7; Surges Per-Day 7

AC 16 Fortitude 11 Reflex 14 Will 16
Speed 8; Size Medium
Str 13 (+1), Dex 16 (+3), Wis 20 (+5)
Con 11 (+0), Int 10 (+2), Cha 8 (-1)

AP: 1, Second Wind: Unused

Powers:
Wild Shape, Savage Rend, Fire Hawk, Grasping Tide
Thorn Spray, Elven Accuracy
Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock]

 
Last edited:



Son of Meepo

First Post
Dina sits on the deck of the ship, writing notes into a journal.

[sblock=Dina]Status:

Dina - Level 1 Artificer|Warlord
Init: +2 Speed: 6
Passive Perception: 13; Passive Insight: 13
AC: 17 Fort 11 Ref 15 Will 15
HP: 24/24 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 6 AP: 1
Languages: Allarian, Draconic, Eladrin
Str:10 Dex:10 Wis:17 Con:12 Int:20 Cha:8

Powers:
Commander's Strike
Magic Weapon

Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes []
Healing Infusion []
Inspiring Word []
Use Vulnerability []
Provocative Order []
Second Wind[]

Punishing Eye[][/sblock]
 


WEContact

First Post
OOC: @WEContact - I reviewed your sheet as well.
OOC: Thanks! I fixed the things you noted. Still learning how to use Wikia; could use help on the Math Section.


Strolling onto the docks, Sha'kar takes in the sight of the massive ship anchored out at sea. He approaches the pavillion and hands over his signed contract, then walks over to where he sees some other members of the team to wait for the remainder of the members.

"Is everyone prepared for the challenge?"
OOC: Heh, I wrote as if Ignatz didn't know who he was fighting alongside, but I suppose that information is part of the registration papers, so I'm assuming there was an off-camera scene in which some or all of us met and agreed to enter together?
Ignatz turns away from the goblin to look at the genasi, and from the genasi to all the others whose names grace his registration form. "Ho yez, Hy am ready. Haff no fear, comrade," he says, grinning toothily.
 

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top