The Mandalorian makes me want to play Star Wars again

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
Star wars saga system is the only ruleset I don't own, and really regret not buying it. I've got the ffg system and it really doesn't suit our group.

I keep looking to pick up the saga system second hand, but here in the UK a reasonably priced copy is as rare as an actual mandolorian battle suit

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
They are really leaning into the 'western' aspect of the show. I was talking to my dad about it, and he feels that Pascal is copying Clint Eastwood mannerisms and voice. I feel like he is evoking them more than copying, but the point is the same.

I would be surprised if we don't get a Yojimbo/fist full of dollars episode with the Mandalorian playing two rival crime lords off of each other.
Pascal has said that Eastwood is a major inspiration.

What I want id a good, the bad, the ugly and the cutest :p So you have the camera panning to Mando, the "bad" villain, the Ugly, and then baby Yoda smiling :D

Raunalyn

Adventurer
You too? I am really enjoying it, and I am starting to get a desire to pull out my FFG Edge of Empire book and start brain-storming.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
I don't have any Star wars TTRPG stuff, but I did go install Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast and 3 Jedi Academy so I can go around blasting through stormtroopers, trandoshans, grans, rodians, weequays etc.

It didn't take much work to get it looking pretty good on a modern system, or to find a Mandalorian Player character model.

Advertisement