The Mandalorian | Official Trailer | Disney+ | Streaming Nov. 12

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I guess silly is in the eye of the beholder. Me, adding Bugs Bunny to Star Wars is pretty darn silly. :D

Jaxxon.jpg
Most of Star Wars is at least as silly as that.

Also, the Wookiees in the holiday special are incredibly ridiculous. Does that make Wookiees ridiculous as a concept?

Nah.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
@doctorbadwolf - you're missing my point. "IT's CANON" is probably the weakest argument any Star Wars fan could possibly make since "IT'S CANON" applies to all sorts of really, really bad ideas.

Support your ideas another way.
The hell you even talkin about? Where have I made anything like that argument? I literally just challenged the notion that talking rabbit people were all the “argument” one needs to show that the EU is bad.

The EU is primarily bad because it undermined the film canon and a lot of it was written badly.

But, for instance, Bill Slavicsek’s work on the West End Games Star Wars RPG was excellent, fun to use in an rpg, and well thought out.

Zardnaar

Legend
The hell you even talkin about? Where have I made anything like that argument? I literally just challenged the notion that talking rabbit people were all the “argument” one needs to show that the EU is bad.

The EU is primarily bad because it undermined the film canon and a lot of it was written badly.

But, for instance, Bill Slavicsek’s work on the West End Games Star Wars RPG was excellent, fun to use in an rpg, and well thought out.

Any fan of the EU can tell you a lot of it was bad.

A lot of it was also good.

Most was somewhere in the middle.

Remove ads