• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"The Marvels" - Teaser

Irlo

Hero
I think that's rapidly becoming an old excuse. MCU fatigue seems to be a real thing. The usual suspects were gonna crap all over it regardless but I think they're losing the casuals as well.

Time will tell but I expect it will lean more towards Eternals box office vs Captain Marvel box office.
“Casuals” and those of us afflicted with MCU fatigue don’t bother to crap all over online teasers.

Zardnaar

Legend
Go ahead and read the comments that are being posted about the trailer. They are filled with misogyny. And #notallhaters doesn't magically make the massive numbers of them go away, whether you're bored with hearing about them or not.

Which has nothing to do with the massive hostile response to this, compared to other MCU trailers released recently. This one gets singled out for special treatment.

I don't read comments section lol. Or upvote or downvote or even use like buttons.

I get most of my Holly type stuff from thus guy.

He's a "shill" by the usual suspects and tends to spin things positively. But he calls a spade a spade and knows a lot of how things work behind the scenes and has actual Hollywood nsiders on his shows.

Zardnaar

Legend
So you're just randomly commenting without knowing what the rest of us are talking about then.

I know what it's about I'm not disbelieving any claims.

I don't use Twitter for san
me reasons. I'm not American I think the culture war is very toxic and it's not one sided (one sides worse than the other though).

The negative poo Lords occasionally are correct though how tgey express themselves is cancer.

If GotG and Marvel's underperform or flop that's 5 in a row.

Last edited:

i knew it matthew perry GIF

Remove ads