• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mist and the Moon

GoldenEagle

First Post
OOC: Millathos is sort of whimpy./OOC ;)

(from very low confidence)m-m-m-me...near the front...I like the idea of guarding the rear and using my special sp-speed to come forward to ...um strike like lightning...yeah...like lightning... that's how I Fight! (to faked confidence)

garyh

First Post
Chonicler said:
OOC: Oops - halfling, gnome; same thing. I edited it. My suggestion for marching order: Froedrich and Xes in 5C and 5E, respectively, Jarsan in 4D (the center, since you're our strongest fighter, and that puts us in range for flanking if they charge down the middle, and easily in range of a 5-foot step if they attack one of us, and since I just realized I'm the only one with healing, that puts me in range of all of you for healing), and Millathos in 4E (so you'll have time to cast shield and use increased expeditious retreat movement to come around and fight).

OOC: Jarsan is a Brb1/Clr1. We've got one full healer, and two secondary healers. We're plenty good on that front.

garyh

First Post
OOC: Not a problem. I'll take the middle spot in the marching order, playing a protect-heal combat role as needed.

Mythmere

First Post
OOC So, is this it?

Attachments

• marchordergif.gif
    marchordergif.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 122

garyh

First Post
OOC: Me too. Though I'll note that Jarsan uses a warhammer, not a sword. ;)

Oh, and that he's right handed. :D

Last edited:

Mythmere

First Post
OOC Everyone's a critic. Any idea where to find that kind of graphic where it's done by an actual artist? Seems as though someone must be making counters for electronic games.

garyh

First Post
Mythmere said:
OOC Everyone's a critic. Any idea where to find that kind of graphic where it's done by an actual artist? Seems as though someone must be making counters for electronic games.

OOC: No worries. Notice the plentiful use of smilies. :D I think the map's cool. I'm not aware of any e-counter makers, however.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads