The Official 2016 Anticipated RPGs Poll!

After taking nominations in this thread, it's time to start voting. Let us know what RPGs you are most anticipating this year. The nominations were gathered over a series of days, and culled down to those which were full roleplaying game systems (i.e. not settings, adventures, supplements, or accessories for an existing game). The poll will run for one week, after which I will announce the 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2016. You may choose up to three options.

After taking nominations in this thread, it's time to start voting. Let us know what RPGs you are most anticipating this year. The nominations were gathered over a series of days, and culled down to those which were full roleplaying game systems (i.e. not settings, adventures, supplements, or accessories for an existing game). The poll will run for one week, after which I will announce the 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2016. You may choose up to three options.

Vote by either:

1. If you are viewing this on a desktop on the news page, click here to visit the forum thread or use the poll over in the sidebar to the right. ==>
  2. If you are viewing this on a mobile device, click here to vote in the forum thread.
  3. If you are viewing this in the forum, the poll is at the top of this page.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
I voted, and it says that the voting results are hidden. I'm not exactly an old timer on this site, but previous polls I've seen showed the current results immediately. What is different this time?

Von Ether

Legend
Not surprised seeing as how the setting poll had one set of results for a week and then changed a bit after a couple of fan campaigns got going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
The difference is this one set to be hidden. I'll announce the results at the end. :)

Makes sense. Like I said, I haven't been here too too long, I've never set up a poll myself, and I didn't realize the running results could be hidden. I'm curious about/looking forward to the final tally.

Why isn't my game, Cosmic Tomb Raiders: Dream Knights of the Quintux Sector, not on the list. It has been mentioned at least once on the Internet :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads