Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
2D9C9C28-59C0-4DA5-BB0B-9AF468066E54.jpeg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If its actual police/K9 units it make sense. That is part of what they are trained to do.

A couple of the dogs in that trailer did not look large enough to be police dogs.

And, if it is all police dogs, well, I am not as enthusiastic.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think it’s a mix of police dogs and “civilian” canines. Not sure if the attack bits are exhibitions or if it’s a split competition or what,

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
I think it’s a mix of police dogs and “civilian” canines. Not sure if the attack bits are exhibitions or if it’s a split competition or what,

I'm guessing a split competition. One of the segments in the preview looks like a search and rescue and another look like searching a warehouse by scent. Dogs that aren't trained as trackers can do it, but not anywhere near as well as a trained tracker.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Looking more like it’s all law enforcement dogs of some kind. Just saw a promo in which they discussed a 14” tall shorty bulldog who was competing after being paralyzed by a tick bite.

And I have seen any in the promos, but I know they use some smaller dogs- like beagles- for contraband detection and search & rescue. And those fellas DO get agility training.

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
Looking more like it’s all law enforcement dogs of some kind. Just saw a promo in which they discussed a 14” tall shorty bulldog who was competing after being paralyzed by a tick bite.

And I have seen any in the promos, but I know they use some smaller dogs- like beagles- for contraband detection and search & rescue. And those fellas DO get agility training.

I was thinking as well it could be something akin to schutzhund.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
LIVE NUDE DOGS!!!

(Today was the first showers of 2020. Pix taken after partial blow dry- courtesy of Dyson Hot + Cool- but before they got their collars back on.)
4C794DDB-99D5-42A0-8BA9-1FB55E3A4BB2.jpeg

37CC18E3-7062-45CB-875C-F46F8B773A2A.jpeg

Remove ads