• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

ssampier

First Post
Welcome all.

Krowout said:
So I've been browsing around ye ol' shoppe here and I wonder: What are EnWorld members called? I would have said Ennies but that designation seems taken. So are we Ents?

Also, as you can tell, I'm new here. Is my account in some kind of restricted or unapproved status? I seem to be able to follow more links when not logged in.

EN World Members seems to fit. Ents are taken, too, being from J.R.R. Tolkein Lord of the Rings and all. The ENNies is a ENWorld award show at Gen Con.

NicK Garai

First Post
Hi Everyone

Hi all. I am an avid gamer and Dungeon Master for about 20 years. I live up in Fort Langley, British Columbia, Canada. Just trying to make some new friends, enjoy posting and have a good time with everyone.

If you have anything you'd like to ask for an idea for your campaign, adventure or maybe you'd like an adveneture made up, please feel free to ask. I love helping out and have lots of experience I can provide.

If anyone up here might be looking to start a campaign, send me a message and maybe I could get together with you if my schedule allows for it.

Anyhow, looking forward to getting to know people here!

wiplash

First Post
sup!

sup! Hey im new here, i love reading and writing storys, i love rpgs and fantasy, its all great stuff! Swing by my place somtime, im still creating it though. :p

GoldieDavid

Explorer
Hi there,

Sorry to be off-topic, but why is enworld down so often? This is the first time the site has been available to me for the last month or so. Is it just me? Is it just waking hours in New Zealand?

Lord Thavian

First Post
Greetings to all!

Greetings one and all!
I found this site when i was checking out the forums on the wizards D&D forums and after checking it out, i registered with you all here!
I have been playing D&D since 2000 and have enjoyed many adventures in that time, with many more no doubt to come!
Wizards are my speciallity, though any spellcaster class peaks my interest including as of late the Shadowcaster from Tome of Magic! Very Cool.

Again greetings to all who venture here!
I'll see ya soon! Muahahahahahaha!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads