• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magness

First Post
Hello. I love RPing in nearly all of it's forms. The two I enjoy most are 3.5ed D&D and LARPing with IFGS. (www.ifgs.org) I enjoy reading about gaming ideas and event and like to comment on ideas others have as long as they are looking for comments.

See ya,
Magness

GAAAHHH

First Post
Hello.

Hello everyone. I'm new here, so be gentle.

I play Dungeons and Dragons(Favorite settings: World of Greyhawk, Eberron, Ravenloft), Star Wars, World of Darkness (Vampire/werewolf/mage), Vampire and Changeling Live-Action, Heroes Unlimited, Shadowrun, Deadlands: Hell on Earth, and whatever other games I can find time and people to play with.

I'm currently running a Deadlands: Hell on Earth game, and a Dungeons and Dragons game.

WhiteRose1

First Post
Hello

Hello everyone. I have recently signed up for EN World. Several of my friends have been members for a while now and kept telling me about the things they read here so I decided to see for myself.

I've been gaming for about 13 years now and have played a variety of games - D&D (several versions :) ), Star Trek, Star Wars, and Champions. My favorite is D&D although our GM does manage to come up fun scenarios for all of them. And I don't just say that because the GM is my husband. ;-)

I look forward to spending time here. :)

Elizabeth

AYELEN

First Post
Hey everyone.

This is a great sight.

A little about me:
I played D&D back in the 70's then quit when I got into high school. After I got married and moved to South Carolina, I found some people who played so I joined them. Ten years ago we moved to Salt Lake City Utah and no one here played (or no one we could stand to be around for that long), so we waited until our kids were old enough to understand the game and now we play with the kids. We just got back into playing about three months ago and it has been great. My favoriye campaign setting was always Forgotten Relms. I still have a lot of catching up to do because a lot of the rules have changed with the new editions but I still love it.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome, everyone! Nice to see new EN Worlders of various roleplaying experience. You're often a source of new or different ideas in places like the General forum, so I hope you give some input.

slh83

First Post
Hi

Hi all - have enjoyed lurking around the site off and on for a long time now (since the archives from Eric Noah's 3E News site drifted this way), and I figured it was time to finally say hello.

So, "Hello!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads