The Old School: AD&D 1e

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Amirad grabs for his axe and dagger, wishing his bastard sword wasn't hanging up across the room. His hand spasms briefly from the poison but it seems the grace of Solinar has protected him once again.

He slices into a centipede with each blade.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
You stamp out the centipedes and keep the silver. Amirad shrugs off the poison successfully.

You are now free to return to the mine, or you may take stock and split the treasure you have gained so far.

ghostcat

First Post
Lidia looks at the pile of silver coins and scowls. Scoping up an handful confirms her suspicion. "These coins are awfully heavy to carry around." she says. "We need to find somewhere to either store them or convert them to something more portable."

OOC: Don't forget in 1E 10 coins weigh 1lb, so at 3000/5 that's 60lbs per share.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Amirad inspects his hand with a little more caution. "I'm fine, by the grace of Solinar."

"I would like to order some plate-mail armour, if there is a worthy armour-smith hearabouts. And see about purchasing some steeds and hiring a torchbearer. But first I must head to the Temple and tithe, in gratitude for this considerable bounty the gods have chosen to bestow on us."

Remove ads