• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I think we should save him. If for no other reason than to find out what he knows and can he help us."

dkoz

First Post
Desimus reloads his crossbow.

"I say spare him, but if his word proves to be foul then his life is forfeit"

Desimus turns toward shardorn.

"What of the other," he says pointing at the sleeping orc.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Shardorn nods in agreement with your reasonings. She then follows Desimus' finger.

"That, I would believe, is Thokk." She says, and her brow furrows with thought. "He joined our mercenary band late, only a few months before I left. I do not know much of him, only that he is much less... experienced and trustworthy, than Keth."

"Before anything I think we might have to either disarm them or tie them up, now, I have something on that donkey of mine but the blasted thing wasn't able to fit down here...safely at least"...a glimmer of madness appears in Sahgrim's eyes before quickly going away, "Anyhow, I can tell if they're lying to me or not, at least for the beginning. Perhaps we could persuade them, mentally?" Sahgrim gives a slight grin, "Oh yea, we should bind that orcs wounds before any decisions."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads