The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Xeterog

Explorer
If there are any left in the tower, they probably will wait to attack us when we enter. But beware the woods, that'd be the most likely origin of an ambush out here. Fredrock says as he moves to guard against any attack originating from the woods.

Mewness

First Post
Livia paces back and forth, grimacing at the ground. "It looks like many walking dead came, dozens, broke the door, and went inside. Dragged some people over there"--she points--"and killed them. Dragged some others that way, into the woods. I don't see any signs that anyone managed to flee. There may not be any survivors, unless they managed to hide in the building itself."

Luinnar

First Post
This looks bad mates Yimayngurr says inspecting the scene.

I hope those blooming birds don't come back, my spear is getting worn out from skewering them
he says, gazing up at the sky. Still could be more coming that way I reckon, we better keep an eye out.

[sblock=ooc]
I'll be NPCing Yimayngurr until pac comes back :)
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
After looking around outside for several minutes, Kaz butchering the dead horses, Fredrock watching the woods suspiciously, and Livia and Yim looking around outside, it seems that there's nothing else to be gleaned out here and you don't seem to be under threat of immanent attack.

The craftsmen push through the palisade and mill about nervously, looking especially worried by Livia's summary of what happened to the Militia.

The Master Mason walks up next to the door, a heavy mallet in her hands. "Do you suppose anyone is still alive in there?"

Mewness

First Post
"Probably right," says Livia in response to Fredrock. "Still..." She advances cautiously to the door of the tower to look inside.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Donchew gow alowne, honey." Eithal follows, and overtakes Livia in an effort to provide some kind of protection.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The tower is strangely built, with battlements jutting out from the second floor out over the lowest level, the third and fourth levels having the same dimensions as the first floor.

As the group enters the tower, the stench of a slaughterhouse nearly overwhelms you. Through the shattered door is a pile of hacked-apart bodies - likely rerisen dead that were cut apart by the defenders until they could no longer rise.

Beyond it is a barricade made of tables and desks and shields, with long spears braced amidst them. To the left of the barricade is a stairwell that seems to lead down, to the right a small store room. Behind the barricade is a stairwell leading up. Blood is spattered all over everything.

Lanterns still burn here, shedding bright light all across the inside of the tower.

Luinnar

First Post
The forces of chaos has been at work here. says Kaz walking over to the stairwell. This one thinks that if there is anyone living they might be up top, it is easier to defend from above.

I don't agree mate, Yimayngurr says looking at the stairs going down. They might be down below, hiding from those blooming birds.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]So, going up? Down? Staying? Splitting up? Sticking together? Sending the craftsmen first? Same time? After? Anyone still here?[/sblock]

Remove ads