The RMU - Avengers Assemble!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Delta paces along perimeter of the window, and occasionally glances towards the room.

OOC: Is delta able to see into the room and under the bed from anywhere along the window?

Shayuri

First Post
Valeria followed the others in, but didn't look under the bed. She was frowning at something else he'd said.

"Delta Sentinel. Do you have a list of all known super-powered individuals who have powers connected to cats?"

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Delta glanced at Valeria, then speaks mechanically,

"Initializing Mutant Database Module...
Query: Mutants with powers related to felines.
"

OOC: Eidetic memory, taking a ten +5 (if computers or gather info). Here's to hoping that the X-Men didn't wipe out Delta's mutant database. If they did them my results would come up with false positives like "Catlike reflexes", "Humanoid-Feline Appearance" or "Claws" which would be based on the random mutants she encountered during the last several months

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Kai "Power" Pak

Once in the bedroom and next to the bed, Kai suddenly shrinks to about 6 inches tall, wandering under the bed to look around, hoping this 'new perspective' lets him see something he normally wouldn't.

Velmont

First Post
"I have seen no cats when we came in. Where does he goes usually? And since when did you have that cat?" asks Gambit mindlessly, keeping a polite conversation, starting to look for the cat.

[sblock=Delta's Search Results]Query: Mutant with powers related to felines.

Did you mean flower related to felines?

Results: Sabretooth (feline agility, claws, designation), Beast (feline agility, claws, designation), Shadowcat (feline designation), Mystique (morph-power, feline form).

Didn't find what you were looking for? Try Google Chrome![/sblock]

[sblock=Mandarin's Search Results]Mandarin flips through the filing cabinet, which seems host to a vast file of mutants, and also a dossier on the hammer. There are several photographs, including one in which Max and a blonde, caucasian man hold the hammer together. The man wears a white labcoat. The barely decipherable nametag on his jacket reads "Dr. Donald Blake."[/sblock]

Kal wanders around under Max's bed. The area is quite dust except for an area roughly three feet long and eighteen inches wide. This seems to be where the hammer was kept. A tiny sliver of metal lies embedded among the fibers of the carpet. Upon touching it, Kal feels that it has incredibly high density.

Max looks on in consternation as you look through his things.

"I had the cat for years. I rescued her from a trash can in the middle of winter. Her name is Diana. She hasn't left the apartment in all this time, but sometimes she likes to hide..."

His voice trails off absentmindedly.

Gambit finds a litterbox and a bag of cat food in the kitchen, as well as a few cat hairs in the fibers of the couch, but no actual cat.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"My database may have been compromised. Only results my database returned are the Beast, Sabretooth, ShadowCat and a shape-shifter known as Mystique." She smirks. "What disturbs me more is that someone at Xavier's Institute thought it would be funny to install Google AdSense into my memory..."

jkason

First Post
Kai "Power" Pak

Kal wanders around under Max's bed. The area is quite dust except for an area roughly three feet long and eighteen inches wide. This seems to be where the hammer was kept. A tiny sliver of metal lies embedded among the fibers of the carpet. Upon touching it, Kal feels that it has incredibly high density.

Kai drags the sliver out with him, then returns himself to normal size with a puff of dust from his efforts under the bed.

"Only found this," he says. "But maybe Ms. Hand has the ability to do some metallurgic analysis on it. Could point us in a direction.

"Google? Wow, they really do get all over the place,"
Kai says as Delta reveals the tampering to her systems.

Remove ads