The RMU - Avengers Assemble!

Velmont

First Post
"You cat seems to know better your place than you... I wonder if it wouldn't hide by the way the intruder have come in here." tells Gambit

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Delta pondered for a moment. Something didn't add up. She glanced at Max then asked, "I seem to have forgotten, how long did you have Mjolnir? Also, when exactly did you leave for lunch on the day the Mjolnir went missing? Also, when was the last time you spoke with for Mjolnir's owner prior to it's theft? "

[sblock=Delta's Search]Donald Blake, MD, resides in Phoenix, Arizona. Graduated from Svalbarg University in Norway

UNKNOWN VARIABLE PRESENT. FURTHER SEARCH RESULTS UNAVAILABLE
ERROR: --- -00 00 -0 000 --- -0[/sblock]

Max looks over at Delta, still seemingly uncomfortable with the idea of having a Sentinel in his residence.

"I'd been holding the artifact for three years with no troubles. I got Diana - that's the cat shortly after, I believe. I usually go to lunch around 1:30 in the afternoon. I would imagine that day was no exception. The previous owner of the hammer? We speak almost monthly. I've contacted him about its disappearance, but haven't heard back from him. I would imagine that he's quite fearful."

Ms. Hand chimes in on your communication devices.

"I've completed a brief analysis of the shard that Power Pak discovered. That's definitely uru, which means that's almost definitely a fragment of a legitimate Asgardian artifact. Hang on to that shard. I'll take a closer look when you debrief."

[sblock=ooc]Donald Blake added to dossier. There's a secret code in there somewhere. Bonus experience to the one who PMs me the answer![/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Delta's eyes narrowed. "The last time you spoke with your friend, prior to the theft, did you speak with him about the hammer? If so, who mentioned it first?"

Delta locked onto the communicator's signal, and sent Ms. Hand a message:
Ms. Hand. Send a SHIELD squad to the residence of one Dr. Donald Blake's of Phoenix Arizona, ASAP. I fear it might be a crime scene.

"He always asks for it. He wants me to keep it safe and...it looks like I didn't do very well at my job. His house is a modest little thing. He lives by himself, you see. He's -- wait a minute!"

Max stops as he realizes that the Mandarin is preparing for a possible teleport.

jkason

First Post
Kai "Power" Pak

OOC: cryptography makes my head hurt; I got nothin'

Kai pockets the metal, then he speaks up before Mandarin can start blinking them all over the country without consultation.

"I think we've combed over this place pretty thoroughly, don't you guys?" he says. "And Ms. Hand will want to do a full analysis on this sliver, so I say we head back and figure out our next move."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Quickly! I #Might# be in time to save your friend's life; you can come with me if you doubt of my word. Now hurry!" demands Mandarin, giving a few strides towards Magneto.

Remove ads