The RMU - Avengers Assemble!

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]jkason. No need of cryptographie, you just need to know which language he used. I know who is Donald Blake :) [/SBLOCK]

"You have a cat that arrive just after the hammer and is gone at the same time. I wouldn't be surprise they are linked somehow. But I have many idea about what the link is, but none satisfied me." tells Gambit. "I agree with Mandarin. If we can speak with your friend, it would greatly help to find the Hammer. What do you think is better, your friend stay hidden or the Hammer to be found before some evil hands use it?"

Shayuri

First Post
"So the hammer -fractured- in the process of getting it out," Valeria says, watching the antics of her teammates. "A sliver broke off. I can't imagine that the hammer of a 'god' is a fragile thing. Hmm."

"Mandarin, what makes you so sure the previous owner is in danger? Delta, what did you find out?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That after the hammer's disappearance he didn't answer phone calls. If someone has the hammer, and as the legend says, is unable to use it, I'm sure he'll seek the former owner." Mandarin explains. "I would" he shrugs. "Now give me the description, and be quick."

Max opens his mouth to speak, but is interrupted by a metallic clang, then the sound of the receptionist's panicked voice.

"Sir, they're coming. They've -"

His voice is silenced by the recognizable sound of gunshots. The radio buzzes for a few moments, and then another voice comes in. This voice, almost otherworldly, echoes through the air for a moment.

"We are here for the hammer. Do not interfere."

The radio goes silent.

"My friends, we only have a moment. Prepare yourselves!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I hate when I'm interrupted." curses the Mandarin. "This is what we will do. Gambit, stay behind the door, you two, stay in this room with him," Mandarin points at Avatar and Valeria and then at Magneto. "Delta, Power Pak, come with me, we'll stand in the main room. I'll obscure us in a shroud of vapor. We'll be the first thing they see: As they focus their fire on us, Gambit will strike from behind. If we are getting overwhelmed, Valeria and Avatar will come out and represent an additional surprise factor." After the plan is explained, Mandarin perorms a series of martial stances, and a duplicate of himself appears in a puff of green smoke.

Using Master plan: Knowledge, Tactics: 28 When everyone is in position, using Obscure from Air control.

jkason

First Post
Kai "Power" Pak

"Delta, Power Pak, come with me, we'll stand in the main room. I'll obscure us in a shroud of vapor. We'll be the first thing they see: As they focus their fire on us, Gambit will strike from behind. If we are getting overwhelmed, Valeria and Avatar will come out and represent an additional surprise factor." After the plan is explained, Mandarin perorms a series of martial stances, and a duplicate of himself appears in a puff of green smoke.

Kai finds himself moving toward the front room a moment, then shakes his head.

"Maybe I should provide the cover. bullets go right through my cloud form, anyway, and I've gotten pretty good at only hiding the folks I want to, so we should all have clean shots when they won't. Frees up your rings to do some head-knocking, too."

OOC: If I understand Mandarin's sheet right, using his Obscure effect as well as his duplication take both of his ring arrays out of the game for any of their APs while he sustains those. Pak's cloud form has an obscure effect with the selective attack extra, so it frees up Mandarin for more blasting and guarantees that only the bad guys are taking penalties on their attacks.

Shayuri

First Post
"Neutralize," Valeria replies. "Lets not send anyone to the morgue, but definitely put them on the floor. I prefer my question and answer sessions to be bullet-free."

She stands in front of Max and a little to his right, ready to protect him.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Delta's plating almost instinctfully reconfigured itself into her Sentinal Armor the moment she heard the gunshots. "Always when I start to enjoy myself..."

Reengaging Sentinel Personality Matrix.

"Delta, Power Pak, come with me, we'll stand in the main room. I'll obscure us in a shroud of vapor. We'll be the first thing they see: As they focus their fire on us, Gambit will strike from behind. If we are getting overwhelmed, Valeria and Avatar will come out and represent an additional surprise factor."

"Neutralize," Valeria replies. "Lets not send anyone to the morgue, but definitely put them on the floor. I prefer my question and answer sessions to be bullet-free."

Delta Sentinel spoke almost mechanically, "Mission Parameters accepted: Aiming algorithms and blast lethality set to neutralize."

Remove ads