• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

[sblock=Ambrus]Ambrus, I will think on what you said over the next day or so. I don't want to see players feeling like they have to make ultra-specific posts as to PC actions and movement. The PbP environment can be tricky in this regard; how much detail is enough, how much is too much? It could be that my descriptive style and DMing style are not for you. As I said, I'll give it some consideration. Are you thinking of quitting this game? I am certainly not the only person to have commented in the past that I like Maelicent quite a lot; I would be sorry to see such a unique character go. That said, given your predilection for exacting detail and adherence to the RAW, I confess I have often wondered why you're not DMing full-time. You seem like a natural for it.

These spoiler tags are clunky. We can talk more via e-mail if you'd rather. I mean, who are we kidding? Who doesn't read spoiler-tagged material, even when it's not addressed to them? Most people wouldn't do it to be rude. Humans are just naturally inquisitive.[/sblock]

Ambrus, us disagreeing is silly. Your pickiness makes me a better DM. I'd be dumb to lose you as a player. Not saying we won't get into again in the future, but please do always consider the door open to e-mailing me when you have a beef.

Thanks for e-mailing me earlier. It's been a long day for me. I'm going to bed now, but I'll probably reply to your e-mail come Monday.

Thanks again. :)

Hey, guys. My grandmother died early Saturday morning, praise God. I will be flying to the mainland at some point for a memorial service, but am waiting for my Grandfather to decide when he would like to host said memorial service. Could be this week, or could be mid-to-late May. I'll likely be gone a week.

I need a couple of days to get my head together, make travel plans to Viriginia, and arrangements for my child's schooling. Looking like I'll miss the week of May 19th or so. I'll catch up with you guys on maybe Wednesday this week. If someone could make sure this thread doesn't float away off page three of this forum, that would be grand. Ditto with our IC.

I'll be away from 11-22 May. I'm traveling with my 7-month-old infant and expect to be exhausted when I return, so you could reasonably expect me to be gone until the 24th. Up until the 11th, however, this game is a good distraction. :)

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Remove ads