• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Scattered Ones

dorin

First Post
Initiative 12+4-1 = 15.

Seebor withdraws his shortswords and attacks any hostile creature that comes through the doors.

Morbidity

First Post
For the sake of convenience, I’m going to assume everyone is where they were at the end of the last combat.

Rolled Namfoodle’s initiative for him … he hasn’t posted in a while, but hopefully he will drop by.

Init order:
Namfoodle
Seebor
Tomas
Bloodbeard
Amaryllis
Speenar

Namfoodle: Listen roll to see if you wake up and some actions if you do. DC=5 to wake up.
Seebor: Deep in dreams of bar wenches, fails to wake up (rolled a 3!) will rule you delay
Tomas: Wakes up. Gets up. Draws weapon (all you have time for this round)
Bloodbeard: A burly dwarf appears and casts a spell. Amaryllis make a will save. He has a dwarven waraxe and a crossbow.
Amaryllis: Shrugs off hte effects of the spell. Kicks Seebor awake ... guess I'll rule that as part of your move rather than an action. Magic missile at Speenar (what damage?).
Seebor: Yells, gets up, draws swords (all you have time for htis round)
Speenar: A weasly looking gnome appears, holding a crossbow and having a shortsword at his waist and also casts a spell.

Anyone who wishes to make spellcraft checks, roll them.

BTW: Move equivalent to stand up, move equivalent to draw weapons.

Last edited:

Amaryllis

First Post
Will save = 11+5=16 (+2 if spell involves fear)
Spellcraft checks = very low; forget it.

I kick Seebor.

[OOC to be honest I have no idea exactly how many spells I have cast (it having been a year or so since we started). In part, that is why sleep seemed so convenient. I get 6 cantrips, 6 first level and 4 second level. I am sure I have a few left but reading through multiple pages is frankly more time than I have right now (if posting can wait to the weekend, I could do it then).]

If I have any spells left, I cast magic missile at Speenar.

dorin

First Post
Seebor, if awake, attacks with his short swords. He delays slightly before he attacks and shouts:

"We are no villians - we came and found the place like this. There were wear rats about. If there is any good in you at ll you will parley with us."

If they respond favourably he does not attack.

Morbidity

First Post
What the heck I'm feeling nice. Will rule that Seebor delayed until Amaryllis kicked him. Updated see back. Ummm spells: you almost certainly have a first level spell left. Please go through and work out how many you've used on the weekend, but we'll assume that you have at least one left. Updated actions, see earlier post.

Amaryllis

First Post
Ooc

Ok - went back and looked through campaign thus far. I think I have two first level and four cantrips remaining without sleep (taking into account recent cast of magic missiles).

By the way, what are we doing about posting rate? It would seem that Namfoodle has morphed into Neblin as far as posting rate goes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads