• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Seas of Blood (a piritical game) - Full

Phoenix

First Post
Very spankalicious everyone. I'll give bront another day for building his little boat ;) and it'll give me time to set some things up on my end as well....good-o!

I'll guess that my thursday will see the first posting...and it will no doubt be a large one.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Welcome men, to the Moon Goddess. A special ship, which has a special crew. When we set out to sea, we put our lives in each other's hands. Well, I know there are no hands I'd rather be in than yours. So drink up! For in a few short days, we shall set sail for honor, glorly, fame, and riches!."

I'll get the ship up tonight :)

Apparently I need a description too, which would be good. :)

Don't walk the plank too quickly LF, anyone not chosen has a good chance to be an alt if anyone is lost at sea.

I reserved a post for the ship in the RG. I'll try to get it filled up tonight.

Pheonix, how specific do you want me to get with supplies like food and such? is just a good reserve fine?

Bront

The man with the probe
The Moon Goddes is complete, barring other minutia. I saved about 5K for supplies and other such things (ale, food, ale, water, ale, cargo, ale, rope, ale, spare sales, and did I mention ale?).

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
The Moon Goddes is complete, barring other minutia. I saved about 5K for supplies and other such things (ale, food, ale, water, ale, cargo, ale, rope, ale, spare sales, and did I mention ale?).
5k is fine, it'll also cover hiring crew for a bit (I'll give you fair warning everytime crew need to be paid).

Also....hardness and hp for Soarwood? If there be ship fightin', me needs the stats!

First post will be up within trelve hours gents...

Remove ads